Monday, September 04, 2006

Life - A Hard Game to Play!

Well here we are...Monday, September 4th, 2006. Most young'ns are heading back to school tomorrow. MCC (Maritime Christian College) starts up tomorrow too and classes begin Wednesday.

I have resigned from my position at CGI, but I'm not finished until Sept. 15th...I'd like to be able to attend MCC for a year, but I'm in a major time crunch. If I was done of work right now, I'd be all for it. But then there's the whole going to school and having to work at the same time. If I do that, then I don't have as much time for my volunteer work I do...and that's something I don't want to have to give up...I don't like saying "no".

Then there's a job at Sherwood Church of Christ, which I'd love to be able to take. It would be awesome to be able to do things for the church (well more than I have been). But the job is part-time and a lot less money then I was making from the job I'm leaving now. Money isn't everything, but basically, what it pays for the whole year, half of that would just go towards car payments. Insurance is crazy for a young male driver...

I'll have to get started on this slieshow for camp like ASAP too! They'd like to be able to show it at Camp Closing (Sept 17th, same day I get baptised!). It'll be roughly 10 minutes, consisting of 2 songs (first ~5 minutes and the second ~3 minutes 30 seconds) and interviews of the campers I took the last day of high school camp. I was actually hoping to possibly do more at camp closing for the slideshow...obviously that won't work now.

Well, time to get to work!

8 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger ECbran said...

Congratulations on being baptised, that's amazing. As for going to MCC, I'd like to go this year too but woo hoo. . . have to stay back and do a victory lap. So sam and Kathrine get to have all the fun this year. ps. . i don't know you, hey!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Even Jesus could only be in one place at one time (and he got tired too!). Don't kill yourself man. I'm going to teach you a secret - you're allowed to say "no." Try it. "No. Noooooo." There, see, it's easy.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Ben said...

You'll get there man, Make sure you take time to fill the tank. Can't run on empty

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

You're right Ben! I am built like a Tank!

??? What do you mean that's not what you meant? O_o

Well I still gotta call Fred! Eek!

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't put my interview in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Hahaha, well I was thinking I'd only include the interviews for when Jason goes off and does whatever he's going to do to promote the camp. But he wants them in one for Camp Closing. I didn't want to do that because the campers might not want everyone to see them there. But I don't think I'll have anything done for then anyway.

You're safe jOsh :P

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha a young male driver..

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

haha an anonymous poster..

O_o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home