Wednesday, September 06, 2006

MCC

Well, here we go. I attended my first class at MCC today at 8:00am, Oral Communication. We had to get up in front of the class and answer 6 questions. Wasn't so bad, but still a little weird getting up in front of people like that...so early...so soon.

I talked to Fred Osborne just yesterday at 4:00pm about attending MCC. Which is crazy, the day of registration, looking into attending college! I still have to get 3 refereneces, a transcript from high school, a transcript from college, and a police record check. Then fill out a couple more forms, and if I think this is right for me, and they let me stay, I'll be a student at MCC. Everything has been going so fast, and I'm so busy, and this is way out in left field!

But God will lead me where he sees fit, and if it's at MCC this year, then great! If not, I'm sure I'll find some other way to learn. And just because one door closes, doesn't mean there aren't any more opportunities else where. I still have a lot of other things I'd like to accomplish!

12 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your going to mcc tyler?that's awesome!!!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Thanks Josh! It's going to be tough, but I'm really going to try it!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Ben said...

I love your attitude man, and God is going to bless you as you tend to his will.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

SMOKIN!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Smokin!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Im really happy =) good stuff man..

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Thanks Ben :)

And I can tell Mike, what from your three comments :P

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger randy said...

Hey, I happened to go to your blog for the first time and I like what I read. Congrats on choosing MCC. Actually, congrats MCC on choosing Tyler. Good luck at MCC and God bless.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Thanks a lot Randy!!! :)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Trooper said...

Yay! Definetly a step in the right direction!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

wooohooo. Im so excited for you Tyler. You have such a servants heart, and God is already using you in a big way. Im really glad that you ended up at Sherwood, the family needed you.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Aww, thanks Lisa. I guess every family needs that weird crazy person...I think our church family has been blessed with many :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home