Thursday, October 19, 2006

Running on Empty...

Well here we are, Thursday, October 19th...or just about the end of it. I'm so freak'n tired it's not funny...and not just physically, but I'm mentally exahusted. EXalt is tomorrow...that's right, it hasn't even started yet! I pray the Lord is with us this weekend. That he gives us the strength to keep going, that he uses our willing bodies as he sees fit, that he opens the ears and the hearts or those who attend this weekend, and that he helps us understand...that this weekend, isn't just about having fun, or hitting the right note, but that we all come together, worship, pray and rejoice for our Lord and Savior. For He is everything and we'll never know or understand everything He's done for us, but He'll always be there, with open arms, waiting for you to accept him and take him in.

I seriously hope that we (the worship team) can come together and give the best we can give this weekend. That we can feed off the energy of the youth, because we've practiced so much the last 2 weeks...we've given it our all, and I'm so proud of everyone. This is new to a lot of us, and it's tough...but we never gave up. We're not just doing this for the Youth, we're just not doing this for ourselves, but we're doing it for God.

Well that's all I got to say right now...don't know how that all sounds, but I'm tiiiired. G'night all.

10 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Stephanie Weare said...

You'll do great... God is always with you!!!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
That's so true. true as blue. true blue. Keep up the good work, you rock!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

You're right Shannon. Maybe what we were missing during our performances was my "moves" lol! :P

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Trooper said...

Exalt was was was (wait for it) SOO good. Tyler you were BOMB on ur fiddle...violin--type thing.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

More like I "bombed" when I was playing it...I didn't have a monitor so I couldn't tell what I was playing, I couldn't hear myself at all...only when I had like a solo. Oh well, it was interesting :P

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said...

update!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger ECbran said...

Tyler you're a trooper when it comes to fiddling around, or singing into your violin, or dancing. ..and I agree with Robbie!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

new post please

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said...

hey mahalalel, when is the update coming?

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in 6 days you will have not updated in one month! UPDATE TYLER!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home