Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Just thought I'd wish everyone a Merry Christmas now that it is officially Christmas Day!!!

I just finished wrapping all my presents, hahaha. Good to finally get that all done sheesh! Here's a pic of the presents to my family (mom, dad, and 'lil bro):


Of those presents 3(4) are to my parents and the other 7 are my little brothers...I spoiled him for sure! I got him a T-Shirt, 2 movies, and 4 games (3 PS2, 1 GBA)! He'll never guess what presents are the games though, hahaha. And I framed one of the pictures of a 5x7 shot of Mom and Dad's 25th Anniversary I took, and the other big one is a group of family shots I framed as well. I think I spent about 50 bucks on getting pictures developed this week! But I also did their 25th Anniversay photo album up this week (all the pictures I took at their big party). They really liked it.

Here's a family pick I took with everyone infront of the fireplace by our Christmas tree! I'll probably remove those pictures on the wall in the background...


So anyway, time for bed! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope it's everything you hoped it would be! And even if this year isn't quite as special as every other year, I really hope you make the most of it! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

Nicely done Tyler!
P.s. nice wrapping skills.
Have a merry christmas!
and Have a happy new years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home