Sunday, December 10, 2006

Over the Hill, and Climbing a Mountain!

Yep, I'm officially an old geezer. I'm now the same age as Ben. I turned 22 today (I haven't slept yet, so I'm saying it's still Dec 9th, even though it's not technically...shhh)

Uhm, anyway, it's been a pretty busy day. Coached bowling this morning from 10:30 until 1:00 then was off to the Church from 1:00 to 3:00, then off to visit my grandmother in the hospital until 4:00 (it was her birthday on Thursday). Went home for a bit, and then back out, and got home now. Pretty good day though. Tomorrow we're having a chicken dinner for my birthday, yummie (tomorrow as in the 10th)

At church, we've having a special kind of service I guess. We've had the 'Bethlehem Village' the last couple of weeks at church, and we decorated the front of the church and we're showing everyone what we've been doing. So the kids will sing songs, and some of us have to do some skits (speaking of which...I should memorize my lines...doh). Then I think I have practice for the evening of Dec 17th. Playing my fiddle for church, should be interesting...

On a random note...I NEED winter tires, haha. Anyone who's been in my car knows this. My 2 front tires are completly bald! There's absolutely no grooves at all!

Exams are this week! YEAH! Can't wait, they'll be fun...I think...I just love failing things that are worth lots of marks! I always pretend I'm playing golf when I'm writing a test. Kevin always wants to record me playing 'Christmas in Killarney' for his MCC rendition. Then we're off for like 3 weeks! Nice long break to work on Roman's questions, sweet!!!!

10 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

Yes, you really do need tires on your car! But it was an adventure driving out to Tom's. Glad you had a fun day yeaterday! In 8 years you will be 30...heh heh.

The joyous Romans questions will most definatly be a blast!
*GO CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS*
Must go study *shudder*

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Trooper said...

wow, you're like half way to being 44. old man.

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure wish we'd known before now that your birthday was today (or technically yesterday!) We sure could have embarrassed you in church (since you were up front half embarrassed anyway!)
Hope this year is a great one for you!
PJM

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger The Bridges said...

You didn't mention the highlight of your visit to the hospital...SEEING ME!! lol
-"Joel's Wife"

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

No, I saved that for when I talked in person to people! It was like one of the main things I mentioned! :P

Take good care of my Grammie eh!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

Merry Christmas Tyler!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Tyler check MCC site, the vid and tune is on the front page. Kevin

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

by the way, thanks, good job, It was hard to mix it all, I know it sounds best in my car, not sure about cpu speakers.... I can always make changes in the future to the mix if anyone's really not happy with it (those who played) and would be nice to have Dave on Jembe, but I got sick this week, and just finished it at home here so it would be done for Christmas at least.
Merry Christmas!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

Very cool Kevin. But I sure hope the violin sounds better in your car then it did when I heard it, or else I'm quitting! :P

Great video too! Too bad I didn't give you the pics and videos from our Christmas Party, I totally forgot until afterwards! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home